Friday 4 March 2011

New Uni Project


After the fashion show and multiple group work projects a very welcome personal creative assignment has come our way!

We can choose from various promotional methods which relate to any theme that we dealt with during our fashion show including the charity, the up cycled fashion and healthy living.
Of coarse I will start research and development through what I know best, illustration.
Catherine Campbell came to my mind immediately as I adore her work, (I even have some of her signed prints on my wall.) These particular images are very inspiring!

|Illustration for Frankie Magazine by Catherine Campbell

The magazine which I am in love with at the moment is Oh Comely! Which showcases raw creativity which is very inspirational so I have decided to research and gear my work towards this magazine...

Issue Three


Just for pretend... for now

No comments:

Post a Comment